- First, make sure this computer is connected to your CloakBox via WiFi (wireless) or Ethernet (cable).
- To log in to your CloakBox please click here: 192.168.20.1
Note: The above is the default address we ship the CloakBox VPN routers with. If you have reset your router at any point, you may need to use one of these alternate links: 192.168.11.1 – or – 192.168.50.1 – or – 192.168.1.1
If the link does not work, please copy the link or just type it directly into the address bar in your browser.
- You will be prompted for a username and password. Enter the details provided with your CloakBox. Default settings are as follows:
- Username = admin (must be all lowercase)
- Password = your account number – see below for further details
The password was included in the box with your the router. Please check under the lid.
You can also view your account number by logging in to your portal account, CLICK HERE TO LOG IN
Your account number will be shown at the top-middle of the page (Acccount#: w00xxxx), next to your referral code.